As the leading provider of competition services in Australia, Salmat has extensive experience and expert knowledge in managing successful consumer campaigns.
Salmat can host and manage every component of your consumer campaign from drafting terms and conditions and applying for Trade Lottery Permits, hosting complex IVR, SMS and online entry mechanics and winner selection, to providing comprehensive post analysis reporting. Our team of experts can also advise on best practise and methods for maximising your return on investment.
Salmat can help promote your product or brand by interacting directly with your consumers. We offer:
- Concept development
- Creative design
- Interactive mechanics (SMS, 190 and online mechanics)
- Social (strategy and execution)
- Mobile (websites and apps)
- Competition Legals - terms and conditions and permit management
- Privacy and SPAM compliance
- Prize sourcing and fulfillment
- Project management
Digital and social media promotions are an important part of the marketing mix. Competitions are unique in that they can provide you with measurable results that are often not available with other marketing channels. They initiate active participation from your consumers and provide valuable feedback about the effectiveness of your campaign.
Define your objectives
When considering running a competition, it’s important to ensure that you have identified your objectives. Salmat can then assist in recommending the best approach to achieving these goals. Whether you need to increase visitors to a website, increase sales or subscriptions or to generate loyalty, we can work with you to choose the right prize, mechanic and channel mix.
Choose the right mechanic
The ideal entry mechanic will be determined by a number of factors. Salmat will work with you to identify which mechanic, or combination of mechanics, will be most effective in maximising reach and response.
- IVR – Competition entry can be collected via an allocated 190 premium rate number with a pre-recorded script. 190 can accommodate ring 'n' win, instant win, game of skill, additional data capture via the keypad (including opt-in), sound effects and can also generate revenue.
- SMS – Competition entry can be collected via an allocated premium rate SMS number. Responses can be sent in real time and can accommodate single entry, instant win, opt-in. Data captured can be validated for reporting purposes (barcode, unique code, postcode etc). SMS can also be revenue generating.
- Online – Competition entry can be collected via an entry online through a competition URL. Salmat Digital can build and host the webpage, collect and validate the database, provide creative design and offer real-time reporting. There is also the opportunity to incorporate games, quizzes and other interactive elements for a richer experience.
- Mobile – Competition entry can be collected via a mobile optimised webpage or app. Salmat Digital can build and host the webpage, collect and validate the database, provide creative design and offer real-time reporting.
- Social – Competition entry can be collected via Facebook or Twitter. Salmat Digital can advise on guidelines and technologies available.
- Other – Near Field Communications (NFC) and Quick Response (QR) codes can also direct consumers to one of the above entry mechanics.
Legals and permits
Salmat can manage the entire Permit Management process. As the highest permit applicant in Australia, we can draft comprehensive terms and conditions, manage the application process and liaise directly with the Governing Authorities to get approval and give you peace of mind that your competition adheres to all relevant State Regulation. We can also look after the winner selection process including providing approved Scrutineers and even organise the winner publications.
Salmat has over 20 years experience in Competition Management so ask us for more information and advice on how to run your next consumer campaign.